This weekend I’m doing a big batch of dyeing. I hope, hope, hope I get some of the colors I want out of this. I’m sure whatever colors I end up with will be really cool, but I’d like to get better at accomplishing my intended shades!
I forgot that I need to make little crocheted doodahs to keep in my sample notebook. So I gotta crank out about a dozen of those before I fall asleep tonight.
Update: Not happening this weekend. There are too many other things to do, and I couldn’t get started early enough on Saturday. So I’ll reschedule for weekend after next.
Update 2: Re-reschedule. I did the dye part this evening (Sunday) and I can do the fixing and rinsing Tuesday evening. The beige/mushroom I’m trying to accomplish looks kind of pale. The black looks good, but it has before, too. The red is a little on the hot pink side right now. It’ll be interesting to see what all of it looks like on Tuesday night.
Dye job — No Comments
HTML tags allowed in your comment: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>