It’s my first out-of-town full weekend show! The Games are Saturday and Sunday, and setup was today, Friday. I’m collecting more learning experiences.
- Weights are, and should be, secondary to stakes. Stakes are best for anchoring when you’re able to use them.
- I need to add a hammer/mallet to my supply box. You know, for the stakes.
- On a windy day, stakes and weights should go first, and then walls.
- Other vendors are very generous and friendly to rookies like me.
- Always confirm that you have a nonsmoking room at the motel.
It’s very nice to have plenty of time to set up. I’m hoping to take some photos tomorrow morning that I can use for a booth shot.